“After 10 years of pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience, a conscious lifestyle choice led me to the world of cosmetics. I was coping with serious skin conditions and finally, even my facial skin became extremely sensitive. I was unable to use any facial creams, despite the fact that I tried a number of natural and organic products.
Due to my analytical nature and perfectionism, I expanded my knowledge on the field and examined the products available on the world market with a professional eye. I performed a detailed analysis of the various goods and closely scrutinized the marketing activities of various manufacturing firms.
The experiences of my initial research led to surprising results:
• traditional cosmetic products are filled with chemicals
• many natural and organic cosmetic products contain chemicals which the facial skin can’t tolerate for long
• natural and organic products usually contain very low levels of intensive active agents
• most cosmetics aren’t produced with an appropriate degree of professionalism, but are rather led by profit
• the prices of the various cosmetic products are determined by the marketing and not the quality of the goods
• the balance of the skin cannot be restored by purely nourishing cosmetics – this requires special cellular regenerative products
• 99 percent of the cosmetics currently available on the market are produced as nourishing cosmetics, whilst there is less than 1 percent of active, dermatological cosmetics which can influence the skin’s structure and function on the cellular level.
I believe that one of the preconditions for developing a health-conscious practice of skincare is to solely use products in cosmetics which are proven to have a beneficial effect. A chemical-free approach is a fundamental requirement which allows the inclusion of active agents in the cosmetics. As long as cosmetic products contain chemicals, the use of cellular-level vitamins and beautifying substances, such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, ceramides, bio high-tech nano-peptides is particularly harmful as they pervade the nucleus. If the cosmetics are absorbed, the chemicals will also take effect, even if the damage they cause to the cells isn’t immediately apparent.”
According to this, we manufacture our products:
NATURAL – For centuries aroma therapy, The life , the only life you can. The herbal balms , tinctures and aromatherapy, special tinctures and herbal balms have proven their extraordinary healing powers. Based on this our products consist of 100% natural ingredients and are especially gentle towards humans and nature.
SKIN-IDENTICAL – Our cosmetic products contain skin-identical ingredients that don’t interfere with the skin’s natural processes but complement them in order to optimize the skin’s self-regeneration. Thereby its own protective system is supported and can work effectively. The result of this will become visible on the skin.
HIGHTECH – Quantum physicists and molecular biologists can nowadays provide prove for the special forces of plants. Based on this knowledge, active substances can be explored further and developed to fit the natural needs of the human skin.
We combine traditional knowledge with the results of the latest research in order to create the highest quality skin care possible. Our products solely contain pure and valuable, natural ingredients.
Experience for yourself the rejuvenating and healing effect that the DRHAZI products have.
Dr Edina Hazi
Hightech-natural cosmetics specialist, researcher and product developer and manufacturer